April 1, 2016
The following colleges have announced their commencement speakers for spring 2016:
- Endicott College: Joyce and Bill Cummings, co-founders of the Cummings Foundation and director and founder, respectively, of Cummings Properties.
- Eureka College: David Axelrod, former White House senior adviser to President Obama and founding director of the Institute of Politics at the University of Chicago.
- Heidelberg University: Aris M. Kaplanis, an entrepreneur.
- Life Pacific College: Doretha O’Quinn, provost and vice president of Vanguard University.
- Macaulay Honors College of the City University of New York: Marion Nestle, the Paulette Goddard Professor in the Department of Nutrition, Food Studies and Public Health at New York University.
- Morehouse College: Strive Masiyiwa, Zimbabwe’s first billionaire.
- Northern Essex Community College: Wendy Y. Estrella, a lawyer.
- University of Arizona: U.S. Surgeon General Vivek Murthy.
- University of Maryland at College Park: Kevin Plank, founder and CEO of Under Armour.
- Washington University in St. Louis: U.S. Representative John R. Lewis, the civil rights pioneer.
- Xavier University of Louisiana: Helene D. Gayle, CEO of McKinsey Social Initiative.
- Yeshiva University: Robert K. Kraft, owner of the New England Patriots.
Read more by
You may also be interested in...
Inside Higher Ed’s Quick Takes
What Others Are Reading