April 1, 2016
The following colleges have announced their commencement speakers for spring 2016:
- Endicott College: Joyce and Bill Cummings, co-founders of the Cummings Foundation and director and founder, respectively, of Cummings Properties.
- Eureka College: David Axelrod, former White House senior adviser to President Obama and founding director of the Institute of Politics at the University of Chicago.
- Heidelberg University: Aris M. Kaplanis, an entrepreneur.
- Life Pacific College: Doretha O’Quinn, provost and vice president of Vanguard University.
- Macaulay Honors College of the City University of New York: Marion Nestle, the Paulette Goddard Professor in the Department of Nutrition, Food Studies and Public Health at New York University.
- Morehouse College: Strive Masiyiwa, Zimbabwe’s first billionaire.
- Northern Essex Community College: Wendy Y. Estrella, a lawyer.
- University of Arizona: U.S. Surgeon General Vivek Murthy.
- University of Maryland at College Park: Kevin Plank, founder and CEO of Under Armour.
- Washington University in St. Louis: U.S. Representative John R. Lewis, the civil rights pioneer.
- Xavier University of Louisiana: Helene D. Gayle, CEO of McKinsey Social Initiative.
- Yeshiva University: Robert K. Kraft, owner of the New England Patriots.
Read more by
You may also be interested in...
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
Inside Higher Ed’s Quick Takes
What Others Are Reading