June 27, 2016
- Glenn Arbery, interim president at Wyoming Catholic College, has been promoted to the job on a permanent basis.
- Marcia J. Ballinger, provost and vice president of academic and learner services at Lorain County Community College, in Ohio, has been promoted to president there.
- Paul Benson, interim provost at the University of Dayton, in Ohio, has been named to the job on a permanent basis.
- Barry Dunn, dean of the College of Agriculture and Biological Sciences and director of extension at South Dakota State University, has been selected as president there.
- Christopher L. Holoman, provost at Hilbert College, in New York, has been chosen as president of Centenary College of Louisiana.
- James Minkler, vice president of learning and chief academic officer at Spokane Falls Community College, in Washington, has been chosen as president of Grays Harbor College, also in Washington.
- Thuy Thi Nguyen, interim general counsel for the California Community Colleges Chancellor’s Office, has been appointed as president of Foothill College, also in California.
- Sister Mary Persico, executive vice president for mission integration at Trinity Health, in Livonia, Mich., has been selected as president of Marywood University, in Pennsylvania.
- Rachel Solemsaas, vice president for finance and administrative services at Truckee Meadows Community College, in Nevada, has been chosen as chancellor of Hawai'i Community College.
Read more by
You may also be interested in...
- New presidents provosts: Bowling Green Joliet MSPP Northampton SUNYIT Missouri
- New presidents or provosts: Antioch Blackhawk Centralia East Carolina EOU Malone NNMC Springfield Wheaton
- New presidents or provosts: Ga. Southern JWU-Denver MassBay NCCC System North Georgia Ryerson Shawnee Southern Arkansas Wayne
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
Inside Higher Ed’s Quick Takes
What Others Are Reading