Yeshiva University, which invested and lost millions with Bernard Madoff, has revised its conflict of interest rules, barring trustees from doing business with the university, Bloomberg reported. Madoff was a member of Yeshiva's board, as was Ezra Merkin, whose investment firm sent Yeshiva's funds to Madoff.
- Pretty v. Ugly at the University
- Quick Takes: Claiborne Pell Dies, Advice for Obama, Distance Ed Enrollments, Yeshiva Adjusts Losses, Harvard Prof Limits Ties to Drug Companies, Deferred Bonus Raises Eyebrows, RPI Donated to Clinton Library, Unusual Bequest for Monroe CC, Banned Words
- MARK MADOFF'S POSTMODERN SUICIDE
- Quick Takes: The Last Announced Delay in Doctoral Rankings, Yeshiva U. Loses $110M, 'Triple Guarantee' From Manchester, Rice Adds Aid, From Williams to Northwestern, York U. Strike Escalates, Scrooge Is Alive and Well
- Quick Takes: Harvard Prof and Alleged Anti-Aging Drug, Priorities at RPI, Nashville Presidents Oppose 'English Only' Measure, Savings on Textbooks, NYU Lost $24M to Madoff, TMI for Graduation Speech, Adjuncts Get to Pay for Layoff Notice, MLA Parody
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories