As threatened, Paul Quinn College sued the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools late Tuesday, the Dallas Morning News reported. The move came after the regional accrediting association's Commission on Colleges denied the Dallas college's appeal of its decision in June not to renew Paul Quinn's accreditation. Paul Quinn's lawsuit alleges that the accreditor violated its due process rights.
- Putting the Amateur Myth to Rest
- 'College Football and American Culture in the Cold War Era'
- Ill. Governor Lets 2 Trustees Stay, Despite Vow to Fire Them
- Paul Quinn Loses Appeal on Accreditation
- A System Also Rises
- Big Shoes to Fill
- A College's Surprising Reprieve
- New Programs: Fire Technology, Education, Criminal Justice
Search for Jobs