As threatened, Paul Quinn College sued the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools late Tuesday, the Dallas Morning News reported. The move came after the regional accrediting association's Commission on Colleges denied the Dallas college's appeal of its decision in June not to renew Paul Quinn's accreditation. Paul Quinn's lawsuit alleges that the accreditor violated its due process rights.
- A College's Surprising Reprieve
- Paul Quinn Loses Accreditation
- End of the Road for Lambuth U.
- Southern Accreditor Places 4 Colleges on Probation
- Brewton-Parker's accreditation restored; woes for Norfolk State and EDMC campuses
- Accreditation After Edward Waters
- Quick Takes: Report Questions Worries on Male Enrollments, LeMoyne-Owen Offered Gift With a Condition, Reconsidering Ruling on Religious Employees, Edward Waters Regains Full Accreditation
- Accrediting Ups and Downs
Search for Jobs