Without admitting wrongdoing, the University of Nebraska at Lincoln has agreed to pay $40,000 to a former employee who says she was fired after the university learned that she is a witch, The Lincoln Journal Star reported. The woman formerly directed a youth program at the university.
- Quick Takes: Christian School Loses Suit on California Admissions Rules, 2 Profs Accused of Harassment Quit, Wrestlers Booted for Nude Photos, Guilty Plea in UNC Attack, Students on Food Stamps, Waiting for Benefits at Palm Beach, Ideas for the President
- Gender Bias Alleged -- Again -- at Florida Gulf Coast
- Quick Takes: Obama Adds to Science Team, RIAA Shifts Strategy, Milgram's Shock Experiment Still Works, Unusual Ethics Choice, Tufts Loses $20M, E-Mail About Va. Tech Killer, Morris Brown Survival in Doubt, Witch Sues Nebraska
- Quick Takes: Northridge Student Held in Iran, Debt Is Up, Ex-Dean at Louisville Indicted, Grade Tampering, Ad Compares Stem Cell Research to Tuskegee Study, Young Voters, Oral Roberts Settles, Threats at Neb., Apple U., SUNY Criticized on Crime Reports
- A class of thousands of professors suing retirement provider
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories