The chair of Suffolk University's board, Nicholas Macaronis, is resigning amid criticism of his strong defense of the high compensation package for David Sargent, the president, The Boston Globe reported. Sargent's $1.5 million package has become an increasing source of anger for students, faculty members and alumni.
- Colleges try new approaches to post-tenure review
- Quick Takes: Trustees' Businesses Do Well at Suffolk U., U. of California Will Resume Israel Program, Harvard Scales Back Hiring, Christmas Wars Get Going for 2008, U.S. to Expand Help for Student Lenders, Fighting Over Scottish History
- Quick Takes: Dispute Over SAT Drop, Oregon Student Dies in Fire, Controversial Boston U. Dean Resigns, Stalemate at Eastern Michigan, State Colleges' Accountability Plan Evolves, Child Care Company Buys College Coach,
- Quick Takes: Fire Kills 2 BU Students, Backstory on Derrida Dispute, Brown's Response to Slavery Report, LeMoyne-Owen's Uncertain Finances, A Sorority's Standards, Palestinian Students Seek Apology, Stanford President's Millions, IRS Probe of American U.
- NYU vacation home loans pay into narrative of administrative excess
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories
College of Veterinary Medicine: Clinical Assistant Professor in Exotic Animal Specialty - Veterinary