The University of Provence Aix-Marseille has called off a conference on Mediterranean literature after some participants said that they wouldn't interact with an Israeli author scheduled to appear, Haaretz and the Associated Press reported. The university's president, Jean-Paul Caverni, said that the institution would not "hold a conference with those who excluded dialogue."
- Closer Look at 'Gainful Employment'
- Student Aid Remains a State Priority
- Law School Tenure in Danger?
- Newly Tenured ... at Augustana, Hampden-Sydney, U. of Puget Sound, Utica
- Blind Spot
- Rampant Cheating Leads Centenary to Close Chinese Campuses
- Governor Wants Conn. State U. Central Office Eliminated
- A Gift Challenge Transforms Alumni Giving Rate
Search for Jobs