Not a Good Way to Pay Your Tuition Bill
December 8, 2010
Five Columbia University students were arrested Tuesday on charges of selling drugs to fellow students, and a prosecutor said that one of the students said he was using some of the profits to pay for his tuition, Bloomberg reported.
- Quick Takes: House Passes Bill on Presidential Records, New Report on Substance Abuse on Campus, California Boards Increase Tuition, Charges Dropped in Guilford Case, Charles Taylor Wins Templeton, Internet Ban at Elite Indian Institute
- Dealing (With) Drugs at Elite Colleges
- Major Drug Bust on Campus
- Drug Ring Encircles 'Clean' Campus
- Quick Takes: Ethics Codes and Lending, Mo. 'Intellectual Diversity' Bill Dies, Policies for Pregnant Athletes, Too Many Arrests for Mont. State, Wilson Goes SAT-Optional, $100M in Art to Colby, Oxford's Mistake in India, Margaret Spellings and Jon Stewart
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories
Chapel Hill, NC
Hyde Park, NY
College of Veterinary Medicine: Clinical Assistant Professor in Exotic Animal Specialty - Veterinary
Founded in 1965, UC Irvine combines the strengths of a major research university with the bounty of an incomparable Southern California location...
The University's contemporary 190 acre campus is located in Rio Grande, Ohio, nestled in the beautiful rolling hills of the Southeastern region of...