Not a Good Way to Pay Your Tuition Bill
December 8, 2010
Five Columbia University students were arrested Tuesday on charges of selling drugs to fellow students, and a prosecutor said that one of the students said he was using some of the profits to pay for his tuition, Bloomberg reported.
- Quick Takes: House Passes Bill on Presidential Records, New Report on Substance Abuse on Campus, California Boards Increase Tuition, Charges Dropped in Guilford Case, Charles Taylor Wins Templeton, Internet Ban at Elite Indian Institute
- Dealing (With) Drugs at Elite Colleges
- Quick Takes: Ethics Codes and Lending, Mo. 'Intellectual Diversity' Bill Dies, Policies for Pregnant Athletes, Too Many Arrests for Mont. State, Wilson Goes SAT-Optional, $100M in Art to Colby, Oxford's Mistake in India, Margaret Spellings and Jon Stewart
- Quick Takes: Postdoc Poison, Cuts at Ashland, Racist Comments at Lehigh
- Major Drug Bust on Campus
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories
Newport News, VA
Notre Dame, IN
Piedmont Technical College transforms lives and strengthens communities by providing opportunities for intellectual and economic growth. The College...
A Rich Heritage Since its establishment in 1846, Iowa has prided itself as a state in which education is seen as the key to the prosperity, vitality...