Not a Good Way to Pay Your Tuition Bill
December 8, 2010
Five Columbia University students were arrested Tuesday on charges of selling drugs to fellow students, and a prosecutor said that one of the students said he was using some of the profits to pay for his tuition, Bloomberg reported.
- Quick Takes: House Passes Bill on Presidential Records, New Report on Substance Abuse on Campus, California Boards Increase Tuition, Charges Dropped in Guilford Case, Charles Taylor Wins Templeton, Internet Ban at Elite Indian Institute
- Dealing (With) Drugs at Elite Colleges
- Major Drug Bust on Campus
- Drug Ring Encircles 'Clean' Campus
- Quick Takes: Ethics Codes and Lending, Mo. 'Intellectual Diversity' Bill Dies, Policies for Pregnant Athletes, Too Many Arrests for Mont. State, Wilson Goes SAT-Optional, $100M in Art to Colby, Oxford's Mistake in India, Margaret Spellings and Jon Stewart
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories
Prince Frederick, MD
St. Paul, MN
Palo Alto, CA
Niagara University, NY
Mission Grounded in its social justice heritage, Pacific Oaks College prepares students to be culturally intelligent agents of change serving diverse...
Medgar Evers College was founded in 1969 through the efforts from educators and community leaders in central Brooklyn. The College is named after...