Not a Good Way to Pay Your Tuition Bill
December 8, 2010
Five Columbia University students were arrested Tuesday on charges of selling drugs to fellow students, and a prosecutor said that one of the students said he was using some of the profits to pay for his tuition, Bloomberg reported.
- Quick Takes: House Passes Bill on Presidential Records, New Report on Substance Abuse on Campus, California Boards Increase Tuition, Charges Dropped in Guilford Case, Charles Taylor Wins Templeton, Internet Ban at Elite Indian Institute
- Dealing (With) Drugs at Elite Colleges
- Major Drug Bust on Campus
- Drug Ring Encircles 'Clean' Campus
- Quick Takes: Ethics Codes and Lending, Mo. 'Intellectual Diversity' Bill Dies, Policies for Pregnant Athletes, Too Many Arrests for Mont. State, Wilson Goes SAT-Optional, $100M in Art to Colby, Oxford's Mistake in India, Margaret Spellings and Jon Stewart
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories
Fort. Lauderdale, FL
LAKE FOREST, IL
Keene State, a member of the University System of New Hampshire, serves the region as New Hampshire's public residential liberal arts college. The...
East Carolina University, a constituent institution of the University of North Carolina, is a doctoral institution with an enrollment of nearly 28,...