Movers and Shakers: Bloomsburg U. of Pennsylvania, Columbia College Chicago, Columbus College of Art & Design, Emerson College, McDaniel College, U. of Maryland-College Park
July 9, 2012
- Jane E. Clark, professor of kinesiology at the University of Maryland at College Park, has been named dean of the School of Public Health there.
- Tom Gattis, associate vice president for academics at the Hong Kong campus of Savannah College of Art & Design, has been named chair of industrial design at Columbus College of Art & Design.
- Kenneth C. Gotsch, CFO/vice chancellor of finance at City Colleges of Chicago, has been chosen as CFO at Columbia College Chicago.
Sheila Dove Jones, interim director of the Office of Planning and Assessment at Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania, has been promoted to the job on a permanent basis.
- Lori A. Lewis, vice president for advancement at Marietta College, in Ohio, has been selected as vice president for institutional advancement at McDaniel College, in Maryland.
- Sylvia Spears, assistant vice president for academic initiatives at New England College, in New Hampshire, has been appointed as vice president for diversity and inclusion at at Emerson College, in Massachusetts.
- New presidents provosts: Columbia Chicago McDaniel NCCU Southern Miss Southwestern UC-Denver USciences UT-Arlington
- New Presidents or Provosts: Centenary College (N.J.), Columbus State CC, Eastern Mennonite U., Old Dominion U., Philadelphia U., Saint John's U. (Minn.), U. of Wisconsin-Green Bay
- New Presidents or Provosts: Butte College, Columbus College of Art
- New Presidents or Provosts: Barry U., Camden CC, Catholic U. of America, Coastal Carolina U., Florida A
- New presidents provosts: Arizona Baldwin-Wallace Barnard Brookdale Lyndon State Martin New York Med
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories
Grand Forks, ND
Coeur d'Alene, ID
The University of Balamand is a non-profit and independent institution of higher education. It was founded in 1988 by Patriarch Ignatius IV,...
The principle of learning by practice underlies every major feature of a Bennington education: the master-apprentice model of teaching and learning;...