The National College of the Arts in Lahore, Pakistan's leading art college, is under heavy criticism from Islamic traditionalists over its journal, which published homoerotic images that also depicted Muslim clerics, the Associated Press reported. The college has shut down the journal, pulled all copies of the journal from bookstores and dissolved the journal's editorial board, the AP reported. But those actions have not stopped the controversy. A court is considering blasphemy charges against the journal's editorial board and the head of the college.
- 'Les Misérables' -- the College Parody
- Lesley settlement flags food allergies and campus dining
- Study raises questions about common tools to assess learning in college
- Wyoming Fights Website Offering 'Degrees in a Day'
- Judge Blocks Helicopter Parents From Stalking Student
- Report: State of Pennsylvania Will Sue NCAA
- Taiwan to Probe Fairness of Hiring of Adjuncts
- NACUBO Issues Guidance on Debit Cards
Search for Jobs