Ghostwriting of term papers is so common in Russia that those who do the work openly advertise their services, Radio Free Europe / Radio Liberty reported. A woman based in Tatarstan told the news service: "Theses start from 5,000 rubles [$165]. But it depends on how much the person can pay; the price is agreed individually. I don't copy anything from the Internet and I do my research in libraries. I care about my professional reputation; I don't want to lose clients."
- Russia(n) Is Back
- Appeals court rejects appeal of anti-gay student's challenge to counseling rules
- The Ethics of Authorship: Is Ghostwriting Plagiarism?
- The State of Tech Transfer
- Why wait 'til the last minute?
- Expanding Access Via Distance Ed
- The 'Supply Side' of Study Abroad
- Prescriptions and Prevention
Search for Jobs