- Oh Governor, Where Art Thou?
- A Costly Thanksgiving Message
- Quick Takes: Nobel in Medicine, TB Cases, Huge Campaigns, Duke's Strategy, Crime and No Punishment, Loan Program Criticized, Anti-Hazing Law, 'Full Monty' Ends Adjunct Job, NSF Win for Texas, State Policy Expert Moves On, Cuts at James Madison
- UNC chancellor steps down after two years of athletics scandals
- Quick Takes: Shooting Victim Costumes, Threats at Loyola Marymount and Northern Illinois, Duke Aid Plan, Board Shift at St. Thomas, Quest for Donors Ends Tradition, Gun-Free Rooms at Utah, Transitions at Madison and Texas A
When the board of Chicago State University announced last month that President Wayne Watson would be leaving his position, the board said that he had achieved key advances but that it was time for new leadership. On Friday, the board announced that Watson has violated a university policy and that the board is considering an appropriate punishment, The Chicago Tribune reported. The board did not specify the violation. Watson is saying that he is being forced out of office for not hiring friends of board leaders. Faculty leaders had opposed his hiring in the first place, and have been frustrated by his presidency.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories