The University of Missouri Board of Curators is preparing to change a rule that has, until now, stated that donors to the system's campuses could have only one building named after them, The Kansas City Star reported. Officials believe that lifting the rule may encourage some major donors to give even more, enticed by the possibility of having their names on multiple buildings.
- Interview with the authors of new book on STEM teaching
- Writing professors question plagiarism detection software
- U.S. announces rulemaking on gainful employment, state authorization and 'long-term agenda'
- Governor Tells UNC to Address Drug and Alcohol Issues
- Another college admits to calculating incorrect SAT averages
- NCAA defense in likeness lawsuit not tenable, report says
- No Credit Caps for California Community Colleges
- Students Injured in Boston Marathon Bombings
Search for Jobs