- For information security officers, the battle against breaches is fought on two fronts
- Quick Takes: Northridge Student Held in Iran, Debt Is Up, Ex-Dean at Louisville Indicted, Grade Tampering, Ad Compares Stem Cell Research to Tuskegee Study, Young Voters, Oral Roberts Settles, Threats at Neb., Apple U., SUNY Criticized on Crime Reports
- A look at hacking scandal in higher ed tech company
- Quick Takes: Hacking for Grades, Providence Drops SAT, Dillard Delays Start of Semester, British Universities Struggle to Fill Top Jobs, Corinthian Campuses Cleared
- Defining Privacy -- and Its Limits
Three current or former Purdue University students face charges of conspiracy to commit computer tampering and conspiracy to commit burglary to hack into computer networks to change grades, The Indianapolis Star reported. Some of the alleged grade changes were from A to A+ while others were from F to A. The investigation that led to the charges started when an engineering professor noticed that his password had been changed.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories