Five expatriate directors of branch campuses of the Higher Colleges of Technologies in the United Arab Emirates have been replaced by UAE nationals as part of the country’s ongoing process of “Emiratisation," The National reported.
The Economist recently reported that while employment policies favoring Emirati nationals have been in place for three decades, the drive for "Emiratisation" may be accelerating.
- International Campuses on the Rise
- Exporting 2-Year Degrees
- International educators discuss emerging countries for international student recruitment
- British Council report assesses landscape for cross-border educaton
- Amid concerns on academic freedom in UAE, conference on Arab higher education canceled
- Political activism looks different at U.S. branch campuses than at main campuses
- Evolving Higher Ed Hubs
- International universities adjust to changes in Dubai economy
Search for Jobs