Five expatriate directors of branch campuses of the Higher Colleges of Technologies in the United Arab Emirates have been replaced by UAE nationals as part of the country’s ongoing process of “Emiratisation," The National reported.
The Economist recently reported that while employment policies favoring Emirati nationals have been in place for three decades, the drive for "Emiratisation" may be accelerating.
- ABA committee forwards tenure requirement options to council
- Even healthy universities make big changes to free up funds for priorities
- Report shows law school is still a good investment
- Review of Michael Serazio, 'Your Ad Here: The Cool Sell of Guerrilla Marketing'
- E-mails reveal that Mitch Daniels, as governor, tried to ban Howard Zinn book
- Essay on how to describe career success for 'alt-ac' job searches
- More Australian university students living in poverty
- Report Cites Increasing Cyberattacks Against Universities
Search for Jobs