Ave Maria Sells Nicaragua Campus
August 5, 2013
Citing losses of approximately $7 million, Ave Maria University, in Florida, has sold its branch campus in Nicaragua, the Naples Daily News reported. The Nicaragua campus has been sold to the Fort Lauderdale-based Keiser University.
- Few for-profits have become nonprofits, despite regulatory environment
- Quick Takes: Art Disputes at Fisk and Randolph, Education Dept. Oversight Faulted, Publishers' Lobbying Questioned, Ave Maria Law Accreditation at Risk, Miracle for Stonehill, Noose at Maryland, Trips and Spa Treatments, U. of Hawaii Settles Suit
- Quick Takes: Publishers Win on Unauthorized Foreign Versions, BU's Ambitions, Open Research, Stanford Senate Questions Rumsfeld Appointment, Ousted Profs Sue Ave Maria Law, Minority Historians, Another Death at Rider, $420M Gift in Kind for Cincinnati
- Purge at Ave Maria Law?
- Keep Santa Fe Weird
- If They Build It ...
- Quick Takes: Paying for Passports, Loan Agency Limits Perks, Mansfield to Give Jefferson Lecture, Penn Adds Aid, Provost Ousted, Purdue Probe, UVa Rejects Sustainability Pledge, Chancellor Not Punished for Contract Change
- The Community College Spinoff
Search for Jobs
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Cedar Rapids, IA
Chestnut Hill, MA
North Dartmouth, MA
Predicting the future is not an easy thing to do. In its place, Western New Mexico University has set out to transform it. At a glance, WNMU looks...
Borough of Manhattan Community College (BMCC) is the largest community college in the City University of New York. It is also the only community...