Ave Maria Sells Nicaragua Campus
August 5, 2013
Citing losses of approximately $7 million, Ave Maria University, in Florida, has sold its branch campus in Nicaragua, the Naples Daily News reported. The Nicaragua campus has been sold to the Fort Lauderdale-based Keiser University.
- New Football Center at 'University of Nike'
- Rude Democracy
- Can a Public University Create Faith-Based Dorms?
- Survey finds most colleges undecided on adjunct hours
- Washington state 2-year colleges will ask students about sexual orientation on registration forms
- Tiffin U. drops Ivy Bridge College partnership with Altius over accreditor's concerns
- U. of California Embraces Open Access
- 'Reckless' Misconduct Found in U. of Utah Lab
Search for Jobs
Los Altos Hills, CA
Buzzards Bay, MA
Accreditations/Affiliations Since joining the ranks of other prestigious Michigan colleges in 1964, Southwestern Michigan College has continually...
Discovery begins at NC State As we’ve done for 125 years, NC State continues to transform lives on campus, in North Carolina, across our nation, and...