The Association of Private Sector Colleges and Universities, which is the for-profit sector's primary trade group, announced today that it has hired Michael Dakduk as vice president of military and veterans affairs. Dakduk has been executive director of Student Veterans of America, a nonprofit organization with more than 900 chapter affiliates.
- A veterans' advocate changes jobs (and positions)
- Can colleges build students' cultural capital? And should they?
- Neediest Students Most Likely to Miss Deadlines for Aid
- Impact of 2013 elections on higher education
- Essay on flaws in the Common Application
- U. of Chicago grad students who are breast-feeding want a place to pump
- Frostburg State U.'s Freshman Choice Program lets students start degrees online
- Different Strategies in Online Education
Search for Jobs