- Quick Takes: $175,000 Awarded for Lost Notes, Police Kill Seton Hill Student, Administrator on Leave for Apparent Bike Theft, Suit Charges Harassment by a VP, Remembering Tragedies at NIU and Va. Tech, Obama Effect on Canada, Historians Rank Presidents
- Quick Takes: House Panel Sets Flat Funds for Humanities, Pension Fight in California, New Pathways to Grant Program, Ariz. Community Colleges Lose Tax Dollars, Incarnate Word vs. NYT, Enrollment Patterns, New Mexico Highlands President Suspended
- Quick Takes: 2 Central Ark. Students Killed and 2 Ball State Students Shot in Legs, Neuroscience as Target of Anti-Evolution Lobby, End to Male-Only Class, Drunk Driving Ends Presidency, Anthropology Ethics, Trip to Iran, 40 Years Later at SF State
- Quick Takes: Ex-Athletes Charged in Murder, Cuts at Capital, University Relents on NYT, Reprieve at Massasoit, LeMoyne-Owen Trustees Quit, N.D. Chancellor Resigns, Research vs. Profits, N.J. Budget Stalemate, Conflict of Interest at Stanford?
- Quick Takes: Why Students Lean Left, Reforms Pledged of Rutgers Athletics, Shooting Death at Northeast Lakeview, NIH Oversight of Emory, Gay Rights Supporters Arrested at Palm Beach Atlantic, SUNY Students Want to Pay More, From Hopkins to Salk Institute
Robert Cameron Redus, a dean's list senior at the University of the Incarnate Word, was shot and killed by a police officer at the university early Friday morning, The San Antonio Express-News reported. The officer is on a paid leave, pending an investigation. Authorities said that the officer pulled Redus over, off campus, for erratic driving, that they fought and that Redus was shot in the struggle. Friends of Redus said that they couldn't believe he would have done something to make a police officer feel the need to use force.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories