More evidence that all that texting you see isn't about academics? Researchers at Kent State University tracked how much time students spend on their phones, and their grades. More use of phones is negatively related to grades, but positively related to anxiety. The research appears in the journal Computers in Human Behavior.
- Social media may benefit international students and group projects, researchers argue
- About That Facebook Home Ad ...
- Cell Phone Policies: Still Struggling
- Red Grader, Blue Grader
- The Technology that Keeps on Touching
- Researchers, faculty members explore texting as email alternative
- Should Professors Be Talking More (or Less) About Grades?
- Frozen at the Podium
Search for Jobs