Longtime Admissions Dean Fred Hargadon Dies
January 17, 2014
Fred Hargadon, who was highly influential in college admissions during almost 40 years as dean at Swarthmore College and Stanford and Princeton Universities, died Wednesday at the age of 80, Princeton announced.
- White House convenes summit on helping low-income college students
- Admissions leaders gather and consider how to define merit
- Some Universities Could Lose Funds Under Florida Performance Plan
- New Census data on non-college credentials and the work force
- UT System creates database to track graduates' earnings, debt
- Spending Bill Includes Open Access Legislation
- Academic Minute: Race and Workplace Satisfaction
- China Detains Dissident Scholar
Search for Jobs
PILANI, RAJASTHAN, India
La Plata, MD
Rock Hill, SC
Houston Community College is an open-admission, public institution of higher education offering a high-quality, affordable education for academic...
Elgin Community College offers 2,000 courses to choose from and services that fit the lifestyles of busy adult learners. Every semester, 6,000...