Longtime Admissions Dean Fred Hargadon Dies
January 17, 2014
Fred Hargadon, who was highly influential in college admissions during almost 40 years as dean at Swarthmore College and Stanford and Princeton Universities, died Wednesday at the age of 80, Princeton announced.
- Number of veterans enrolled at elite colleges ... drops? (essay)
- Surrender to Early Admissions
- Quick Takes: Deadliest Fire Year for Students, Crash Kills 4 Bluffton Students, Colo. and Okla. Top Target List, Cancer Cluster Feared, Another N.M. Highlands Settlement, Tensions at Miss. Valley, Leading Scholar of Higher Ed Dies, Dispute at Oxford
- Mount Holyoke and a handul of other private colleges freeze tuition for next year
- Quick Takes: 34 Charged in Grade-Buying at Diablo Valley, Daniel Koshland Dies at 87, Changes at Princeton Review, Merrimack Goes SAT-Optional, Interventions for Alcohol Abuse, Reward Offered in Bombing Probe, UK Research Office Looks Abroad
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories
Victoria, BC, Canada
Elizabeth City, NC
San Diego, CA
Since its founding in 1887, Whittier College has been a place of academic innovation, where a community of learners pushes past constraints and "...
The University of Puget Sound is an independent residential undergraduate liberal arts college with selected graduate programs building effectively...