Longtime Admissions Dean Fred Hargadon Dies
January 17, 2014
Fred Hargadon, who was highly influential in college admissions during almost 40 years as dean at Swarthmore College and Stanford and Princeton Universities, died Wednesday at the age of 80, Princeton announced.
- Number of veterans enrolled at elite colleges ... drops? (essay)
- Surrender to Early Admissions
- Quick Takes: Deadliest Fire Year for Students, Crash Kills 4 Bluffton Students, Colo. and Okla. Top Target List, Cancer Cluster Feared, Another N.M. Highlands Settlement, Tensions at Miss. Valley, Leading Scholar of Higher Ed Dies, Dispute at Oxford
- Mount Holyoke and a handul of other private colleges freeze tuition for next year
- Quick Takes: Clifford Geertz Dies, Plagiarism Saga Continues at Southern Illinois, Evergreen Professors Unionize, What the College Grads Did, Racist Party Investigated at Hopkins
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories
College of Veterinary Medicine: Clinical Assistant Professor in Exotic Animal Specialty - Veterinary
St. Bonaventure, NY
Hunter College, located in the heart of bustling Manhattan, is the largest college in the City University of New York (CUNY) system. Founded in 1870...
King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals (KFUPM) is a leading educational organization for science and technology. Since that time, the...