Diana G. Oblinger, president and CEO of the higher education information technology organization Educause, on Thursday announced she will retire in March 2015. Oblinger has been involved in the organization's leadership for a decade, also serving as vice president between 2004 and 2008.
In a message to the Educause CIO listserv, Oblinger said her decision was based on "a variety of personal reasons," but did not elaborate. The Educause Board of Directors will begin the search for Oblinger's replacement next month, according to a press release.
- Making Online Learning Mandatory
- 3 Priorities for EDUCAUSE’s Next CEO
- Should Educause ditch the chief information officer lounge?
- Quick Takes: Stem Cells and Open Access, Leave at Oral Roberts, Rockford's Recovery, New Leader for Educause, Scrutiny for Fla. For-Profits, NYIT Campus in China, Romney: Link Aid to Career, Presidential Facebook Apology
- League for Innovation, Day 1
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories