Paul Roof will be back in the classroom in the fall. Charleston Southern University fired Roof in June after his photograph appeared on a beer can for a fund-raiser. His dismissal outraged many students and alumni. The College of Charleston has now hired Roof, who will be an adjunct teaching five courses this fall in the anthropology and sociology department, The Post and Courier reported.
- Is U. of Texas at Austin president being forced out?
- Charleston Basketball Coach Accused of Bullying
- Extra Credit for Defying Gender Norms on Body Hair
- ITT's federal compliance scramble differs from Corinthian's shut down
- Essay on why all academics should oppose ouster of U. of Texas president
- Essay on how academics can think like entrepreneurs
- NCAA, Republican lawmakers back Northwestern's appeal of football player union
- Charleston Southern Disputes Reports on Fired Professor
Search for Jobs